Donation & Tax Receipt

On behalf of cadets and cadet corps, we welcome your generous donation to support 1292 Army Cadets. If you'd like to get a tax receipt, please see below for the process. Army Cadet League of Alberta is able to issue official tax receipts.

- Make cheque payable to “Army Cadet League of Alberta” and note in memo “Donation to 1292 Army Cadets”

- Give the cheque to Capt Novak or any Society board member

- Cadet Corps & Support Society will forward the cheque to Army Cadet League for tax receipt

- Tax receipt will be mailed directly to you from Amy Cadet League of Alberta