The application forms can be found at the bottom of this page. Please review them and fill in the required information. These forms can be dropped off any Thursday evening between 6:30 PM and 9:30 PM. For our address, go to ‘Contact Us’ at the top of this page. We also need to see the health card of the applicant and proof of age of the applicant. For a list of accepted documents, see below.
Proof of age: (only 1 required)
- a valid Canadian passport; or
- a birth certificate issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency; or
- any card, visa or permit (work, study, resident, etc.) (with photo) issued by the Canadian government which legally authorizes the person to reside in Canada for an extended period of time; or
- any identification card (with or without photo) issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency. No certificates of live birth please.
Proof of health insurance: (only 1 required)
- Provincial or Territorial health insurance card